- Orders may be placed by phone or website.
- Customer is responsible for entering the correct products, quantities and sizes on Matrix Arm's online ordering system.
- Customer agrees to pay shipping costs and sales tax if applicable.
- All retail orders are shipped via UPS and are typically shipped within 10 business days. If the order is not shipped within the time limit, the customer will receive a notification and an option to cancel his/her order for a full refund, including shipping.
- All serialized components must be shipped to an FFL.
Credit card payments accepted include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
Payment by check is also accepted.
- Discounts and promotional codes are subject to supply availability and discount code expiration date. Offers cannot be combined. Limit one discount per order.
- Matrix Arms has a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If the product received doesn't meet your expectations you have 7 business days to return it.
- A copy of the packing slip or the customer receipt must accompany all returns.
- For proof of delivery, we recommend that you return items via UPS or insured USPS.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging.
- Merchandise must be return shipped in a protective box.
- If you are returning your firearm or part due to a defect, please read our warranty.
- Note: Firearms must be shipped next day air to our factory for service using commercial carriers such as FedEx or UPS. It is the responsibility of the customer to abide by all local and federal laws when returning their firearm to Matrix Arms.
REFUNDS / CANCELLATIONS
- Refunds will be issued for shipping of the return if the reason for return resulted from a manufacturing defect. Otherwise, shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- The customer will receive a refund within 7 business days of our receiving your return.
Matrix Arms offers a lifetime warranty on all branded firearms and components. Matrix Arms firearms are warranted to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship to the initial retail purchaser. Matrix Arms will remedy any such defect of which Matrix Arms is given written notice and has been assessed by our Quality Inspection Team. The liability of Matrix Arms under this warranty shall be limited solely to the obligation to repair or replace the firearm or defect at its discretion, and to pay for return of the firearm to the owner for a rightful warranty claim. This warranty is not transferable. Modification of firearm will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover normal wear or any damage resulting from careless handling, neglect, repairs and adjustments, corrosion, improper, substandard or defective ammunition. To initiate a Warranty claim, call Matrix Arms at 603-542-0191 Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST. Warranty claims need to state (in writing) the model and serial number of the firearm concerned, or the part that was purchased, a description of the difficulty experienced, and include the original receipt with date of purchase. The firearm concerned should be shipped (transportation charges prepaid), to Allen Farris, 421 River Rd. Claremont, NH 03743. Note: Firearms must be shipped next day air to our factory for service using commercial carriers such as FedEx or UPS. It is the responsibility of the customer to abide by all local and federal laws when returning their firearm to Matrix Arms. All firearms and magazines shipped to our factory must be completely empty of all live ammunition. Empty cartridges must be removed from chambers and magazine. Accessories such as scopes, scope mounts, slings, etc. should be removed before returning the firearm. Matrix Arms will not be responsible for loss or damage in transit. Matrix Arms will pay shipping and insurance charges for the return of a firearm to its owner if the related claim is a proper claim for warranty work. Under no circumstances shall Matrix Arms be responsible for incidental or consequential damages with respect to economic loss or injury to property, whether as a result of express or implied warranty, negligence or otherwise. Matrix Arms will not be responsible for the results of careless handling, unauthorized adjustments, defective, low-quality, reloaded, or improper ammunition, corrosion, neglect, ordinary wear and tear, or unreasonable use.